Steel Structure Building Detailed specification:
1. The main frame (columns and beams) is made of welded H-style steel or hot rolled steel H section. Steel materials: Q345 & Q235;
2. The columns are connected with the foundation by pre-embedding anchor bolt.
3. The beams and columns, beams and beams are connected with high strength bolts.
4. The envelop construction net is made of cold form C-style purlins.
5. Bracing System: Square Hollow Section and Circular Hollow Section;
6. Surface Treatment: Rust-proof Painting with 2-4 Layers;
7. Span: The max span is 50m between supporting bases.
8. The wall and roof are made of color steel board or color steel sandwich panels, which are connected with the purlin by Self-tapping nails. Also we can use rock wool, glass wool, EPS sandwich panels.
9. Doors and windows can be designed at anywhere which can be made into normal type, sliding type or roll up type.
10. Packing: Main steel frame without packing load in 40'OT, roof and wall panel load in 40'HQ
If you have any need or interest, pls feel free to contact us.
Contract person: Jeffson Z
Mob: 86-134 7582 9481
|Size||length* width*high, and the ridge height, slope|
|Location||Low cost structural steel frame warehouse/workshop|
|Country||Which country that the building will be|
|Design load||Wind speed, Snow load, Earthquake|
|Wall and Roof||Panel or Steel sheet|
|Insulation||Sandwich panel, Fiber glass, Rock wool, PU|
|Surface||Hot dip galvanize or Painted|
|Window||Quantity, material, dimension(WxH) and position|
|Door||Quantity, material, dimension(WxH) and position|
|Accessories||Down pipe, Out gutter, Ventilator, skylight etc.|
|Usage||EPS/Rock wool sandwich panel for warehosue/ workshop|