Detailed Product Description:
1. Size: MOQ is 1000sqm, length*width*eave height, roof slope.
2. Column and beam: Materials Q345(S355JR) or Q235(S235JR)steel, all bolts connection straight cross-section or variable cross-section.
3. Bracing: X or V other type bracing made from angle, round pipe etc.
4. C or Z purlin: Size from C100 -- C320, Z160 -- Z300.
5. Roof and wall panel: Single colorful corrugated steel sheet.
6. Sanwich panel with EPS, Rock wool, PU etc., insulation thickness around 50mm -- 150mm, width 950mm or 960mm.
7. Accessories: Semi-transparent skylight belts, ventilators, down pipe, out gutter etc.
8. Surface: Paint or hot DIP galvanized.
9. Applications: Permanent & temporary residence, office, workshop, warehouse and etc.
10. Characteristics: Flexible dimension, lower cost, easy delivery, fast installation, good insulation.
11. Design: According to your drawings or some details needed.
12. Fabrication: Strictly fabricate every member based on the drawings confirmed.
13. Transportation: Good relationship with CSCL, OOCL, MSC, Maersk matine lines and etc.
14. Installation: Complete instructions for installation, or technical support by assigning our engineer on site.
15. Bearing: The steel structure makes the house resisting heavy wind by 100km/h and 7 grade earthquake.
16. Protection: Color steel sandwich panel has a good fire proof and heat insulation performance for the characteristic of the color steel sheet and polystyrence materials.
If you need we design for you, pls supply us the following parameter together with details size:
1. Live load on roof(KN/M2), live load on second floor(KN/M2) if have.
2. Wind speed(KN/H) or wind load(KN/M2).
3. Snow load(KN/M2) if have.
4. Earthquake load if have.
5. Crane(if have): Crane span, crane type, crane quantity, crane lift height, max lift capacity, max wheel pressure and min wheel pressure.
6. Dimensions: Length, width, height, eave height roof pitch and etc.
9. Insulation materials: Sandwich panel or steel sheet.
10. Is there any materials that are not allowed to import into the country where the structure is planning to use?
11. It's better if you have your own drawings and pictures, pls send them to us.